[Resolved]  Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — complaint about internet connection not working docket n and telephone lo old : 6318 new : 9664 mtnl telephone no 28481653

This is with reference to our telephone line no.[protected]Dahisar east), in name of arvind shirke which also happens to be our broadband internet connection. Since last 10days my connection is down of both telephone and broadband before that there had been issues of speed of my current broadbrand plan too. I have lodged numerous complaints, sent complaint letters; but it was all in vain as the problem still exists

As one must know, a lot of people now work from their homes. We need a stable internet connection to maintain their productivity. Because of poor connectivity, we can’t send finished assignments to clients on time. This affects credibility frequent disconnections also affect people who do video conferencing online. If getting disconnected frequently, it affects our work.

I would like them to send a team of trained technicians as soon as possible to resolve this issue.

Expecting a prompt resolution,
May 22, 2020
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
May 23, 2020
Updated by Jayesh Shirke
NOT resolved yet
Complaint comments
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003