[Resolved] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — deduction of money without any reason

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Dusmanta Behera on Dec 30, 2017
I am having the plan of rs 425 which provides 1gb data, 15 local calls and 10 std calls daily free. And the validity is 84 days. On 24th dec 2017 suddenly rs 64.84 deducted from my balance. When i called to the customer care 1503. Initially they cut down the phone and somehow some body informed that due to upgradation of system we couldn't able to track it. Then after that i called up several time. They use to give waiting nearly 20 mins, 15 mins. After some dayscthey even did not pick the phone may be seeing my no. Then i went to sanchar haat office janpath office for compliments. But at their also no solution i got. And the staff particularly ms kaur (From hauzkhas mtnl office) was so rude, does know how to behave saying i am having high bp. Don't argue with me. These old age staffs are no more want to work. At last she given a personal no to contact to mr sharna to resolve my issue. I am running from pillar to post. Please consider this case and resolve it as soon as possible. Modiji telling digital digital. But these people are of no use. Mtnl should be operated by private players for the betterment. I have the recorded version of this 1503 conversation how they are giving waiting for hours. I have also given a mail regarding this of no reply. This customer service no 1503 also nobody picking although 24 hours service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 31, 2017
Not resolved. Please consider my case.my mobile no is 9868447469

[Dec 30, 2017] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is Dudhnath Choudhary. I have lost my mobile. Hence request you to deactivate my Dolphin Sim Card.

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] - deduction of money without any reason