Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [Mtnl] — landline phone dead with no dial tone for four weeks

Mavli Mandal Marg, Dhobi Ali, Charai, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601, Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Chiranjit Chakrabarti on Oct 22, 2019
My landline phone is dead since 27th september 2009 with no dial tone. We called customer complaint, but mtnl closed the issue without solving this for docket number 198. Then i raised a new complaint on 9th october 2019 with docket number 825. Today i see online that the docket has been closed without solving the issue, and the phone is still dead. So complaint is why is the phone still dead and why is some one at mtnl closing the issue without solving the issue at hand. I also would like to point out that no technician from mtnl has ever visited our house. Please ensure that phone line starts working again and we get a dial tone.
My customer number is : - [protected].

[Oct 22, 2019] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My phone is completely dead

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [Mtnl] - landline phone dead with no dial tone for four weeks