Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — MTNL Dolphin No network service since June 2020

My phone is showing no to network for since June. I'm not able to receive any messages, OTPs. Not able to place calls. While Calling on the number, my number comes switched off.

I wish to port to some other service provider . For porting I have to send a message to chosen service provider, since no network I am unable to do it.

I have visited MTNL office at Gandhinagar junction four times and the concerned person is not in place and other staff treating us strangely.

With zero customer service, loyal customers are suffering and no service from any where.

My number is [protected]
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    customer care contact
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    View all Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] contact information