Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Refund Security Deposit

Hi Team, I had an MTNL connection for my rented flat and disconnected the same later when i moved out of the flat. All my due were paid and i expected the MTNL team to return my security deposit of Rs.2000. I have all the proofs with letter of disconnection and proof of security deposit. I have sent multiple emails and calls to MTNL office however no response from them.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I had deposited telephone instrument along with all accessories which was belongs to mtnl on 19/11/2019. I have done my responsibilities without any fault. But I am very surprised by this department that they can't do their responsibility in a one year? Actually in their receipt they have mentioned that you will get your refund within 3 months. But I have kept patience not for 3 month but for 9 months after that I started correspondence with them through mail because as usual no one give response on phone in the govt. Department. Even doing correspondence with them Still I have not received security deposit refund by this department.

So I am submitting complaint through this.

Work order no 2766 dr.19/11/2019
Apply. No. : 28744585
Subs. No. : [protected]
My phone no. is[protected] and consumer Id is [protected]. I have surrender this no. 01.04.2021. but our security amount is not refund till date. receiving copy is attached herewith. kindly refund my security immediately,

Vinod Bhatia
Kalkaji, New Delhi

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    customer care contact
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    View all Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] contact information