Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Refund Security Deposit

Hi Team, I had an MTNL connection for my rented flat and disconnected the same later when i moved out of the flat. All my due were paid and i expected the MTNL team to return my security deposit of Rs.2000. I have all the proofs with letter of disconnection and proof of security deposit. I have sent multiple emails and calls to MTNL office however no response from them.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I had deposited telephone instrument along with all accessories which was belongs to mtnl on 19/11/2019. I have done my responsibilities without any fault. But I am very surprised by this department that they can't do their responsibility in a one year? Actually in their receipt they have mentioned that you will get your refund within 3 months. But I have kept patience not for 3 month but for 9 months after that I started correspondence with them through mail because as usual no one give response on phone in the govt. Department. Even doing correspondence with them Still I have not received security deposit refund by this department.

So I am submitting complaint through this.

Work order no 2766 dr.19/11/2019
Apply. No. : 28744585
Subs. No. : [protected]

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003