[Resolved] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — removal of abandoned telephone pole
Ddwarkapost on Mar 20, 2020
Please remove the mtnl pole which is in maurya gali road no 1, b block pochanpur extn. Dwarka sec 23 110077. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is no active connection on this pole. There is already a pole exist for mtnl just 10 m away from this pole.
Issues because of this pole:
1. Fire threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators
2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
3. Space issue as because of this only one 4 wheeler can go and causes jam and fights
4. Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position
5. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 10 m
B 14, maurya lane
Road no. 1, b block
New delhi -110077
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020
[Mar 20, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|