[Resolved] Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — cancellation of ticket of refund

sachin.taral on Aug 28, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam,

On 24.07.2018 I had booked one ticket for travelling from Rajapur to Borivali for traveling on 17.08.2018 through your online site and payment is done through Billdesk.

Accordingly I had submitted wrtten application on 12.08.2018 to Rajapur Depot for refund of fare. Rajapur depot also processed the refund application and cancelled the bus ticket but I have not yet received any refund even after cancellation of ticket (Screen shot of cancellation of ticket done by Rajapur depot is also attached for your reference). I am following up for refund from last 20 days but refund is not yet received. Therefore requesting you to please refund the total fare of cancelled ticket . Details of cancelled ticket is as under.

1. Date Of Journy : 17.08.2018
2. Ticket Number : 33990499
3. Transaction Id : NUR[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2018
Your Msg
Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible.
If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number.
Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

Dear Sir/ Madam
Not my complet Resolved that time. my refund is not credit to my bank Account.
Please My Complet resolved. I request To You. No refund prosess. I 20 Days Folloup to My refund. MSRTC very Bad Serivece to the passenger.

Email: sachin.taral123@rediffmail.com
Mobile Number : 9167779921
Your Msg

Dear Sir/ Madam
Not my complet Resolved that time. my refund is not credit to my bank Account.
Please My Complet resolved I request To You. No refund prosess. I 20 Days Folloup to My refund. MSRTC very Bad Serivece to the passenger.

Email: sachin.taral123@rediffmail.com
Mobile Number : [protected]
My
Complet is not Resolved Till Date 29/8/2018. Refund is not credit my account.
Updated by sachin.taral, Aug 29, 2018
Please give mi your contact number.
Updated by sachin.taral, Aug 30, 2018
dear
sir/madam

My complet not to Resolved till date. please my complet stetus mi.
No any help to MSRTC customer care And Rajpur depot to refund amount.
Updated by sachin.taral, Sep 01, 2018
Not Resolved in My complet My Refund is not credit to my Account to MSRTC sait.
Updated by sachin.taral, Sep 05, 2018
Dear
Sir/ Madam
My Complet is Resolved. My refund in credit in my account in 4 september 2018. But MSRTC Working prosess Time is 7 To 8 Working Day's. But my complet refund is working of 22 Day's for process. MSRTC very Bad service for processing.

Thank You Consumer Compleints.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

From Shevgaon bus stand the buses are always late. It seems a big failure of BJP Government in Maharashtra. Today I had to wait 45 minutes for the arrival of my bus.

Pune Station, Pune, India - 411001
    Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] - cancellation of ticket of refund