Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — pathetic treatment by msrtc

sachin rajguru on Jan 26, 2018
Dear msrtc,

I have booked ticket for two person (Me & my wife) from pune to nasik journey on date 25.01.2018 with ticket number[protected]Trip number nsk[protected]. My boarding time was 20.15pm hours at bhosari location however we have waited for 3 hours for our reserved bus but it didn't came. We tried to inquired buses that passed through bhosari but no one allow us to seat. Also, we tried to contact your helpline number (+[protected] / [protected]) but no response was there from msrtc side. At around 23.20pm hours, we connected to your helpline number we got horrible and pathetic replies from your msrtc helpline number.

Finally at around 24:00 hours, we decided to cancel our journey because of your pathetic treatment. If you want, we will share you the audio recording of your helpline number. What kind of service you are providing to your passenger specially for ladies. It was really bad experience for us and need justice in this regards.

Sachin rajguru

pathetic treatment by msrtc
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Pune Station, Pune, India - 411001
    Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] - pathetic treatment by msrtc