Mahindra And Mahindra — 3rd time/ failure/false commitment/ xuv300

Pbxuv300 on Apr 13, 2019
Hello team

My name is prashant bhardwaj from gr. Noida (G. B. Nagar). It’s been going to be one month on 17th april and i am an owner of xuv300 which i had bought from concept car showroom in greater noida. But since day 4 i am having a problem with it’s touch display which is used to take care of it’ functions along with music.

I went to car showroom and told them about the problem and they done some work on my car in his first week but finally it started.

Then in his 2 week same problem and once again they called me and their team did some work and second time finally it worked. Please not down i was on [email protected] that time which means loosing money and now i think i will loose my job.

Now we are in 4th week and i have same worst experience 3rd time. I took loan from bank which is more then 10 lakhs.

Now should i talk to any legal team or use twitter or suicide. If i am not able to attend my job then who is going to pay to bank and my other family expense.

Every time i am going on leave whenever i have problem with xuv300. As per my health problem, i can not travel more then 100 km everyday in bus or in other public
Transports for my job.

Prashant bhardwaj
[protected] (After 11 am/ available)

Sent from my iphone

[Apr 13, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - 3rd time/ failure/false commitment/ xuv300