[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — after previous complain my car average concern not solved after completion of 2nd service

nil15584 on Nov 12, 2017
I was purchased kuv 100 k6+ model in july 2016. At that time company says this car average is 27 for eco mode. And 25 for power mode. But they cheated with me original average is 16 for eco mode and 14 for power mode under 90 to 100 kmph. I am complaning about this problem during first service of my car nearest workshop. They said average will come. My car was travelled 15000 km but there is no change in average. Mahindra is cheated company. Car pick up is very bad. Overall mahindra cars experience is very bad. After completion of 2 service average concern is not cleared.2 nd service was done in navsari. Those person mechanic says this car is in mfn engine & i can't do anything in your concern.

Me service se satisfied nahi hu. Long distance pe car ki average nikalo 50 km chalake full tank karvake average nikaloge to koi bhi car committmnet se jyada average dene hi vali he. Itna bhi show room valo ko pata nahi he. Muje bolte he aapke car ki average 32 km he kabhi socha he sapne bhi nahi aayegi itni average. Agar dum he to meri challenge except karo aur long route pe car ki average 25 ki lake dikhao. Aap logo ki hi commitment he na 25 ki. Agar dum he to except karo challenge.

Aaj ke baad koi bhi deal mahindra ke sath nahi hogi. Aur dusro me karne bhi nahi dunga. Mera concern 2 service hone ke baad bhi pending hi he. Aur mera experience bahut hi kharab raha he. Very bad pick ujp. Meri salah yahi he ki koi bhi mahindra he sath deal nahi kare.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2017

[Nov 12, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2017
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to customercare@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team
Updated by nil15584, Nov 19, 2017
As per your requirement I had sent mail on your above mail I'd but my concern is not solved it is still pending.
Updated by nil15584, Nov 21, 2017
I was talk to MAHINDRA team & related to concern service manager. He was agreed for long test drive. If I will satisfied during test there is no issue but if issue will crated than solve my problem as early as possible. It is depends on company.

I got good response during talking and chatting with MAHINDRA team.

But my concern will clear in future if I am satisfied during test.

Mahindra is Indian trustworthy company. But in such case thinking of company is trustless.

So please kisibhi Indian KA bharosa mat todna.

Thank you.

We will meet shortly.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Jeto vehicle engine problem within one year but distributor say's not available part this vehicle 12days please solve my problem

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - after previous complain my car average concern not solved after completion of 2nd service