Mahindra And Mahindra — application for demanding good service center.

Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal, India
 Sanjay Kirati Rai on Jan 3, 2019
i am the owner of New Supro Mini van i purchased on December 2017,
and sir main agenda is not providing good service center in our area, Sir i come to knoe it have 2 years warrenty but sir my van Staring Box its shakes after crossing 60kmph and its gives disturb and while pik up some time automatically stop sometime engine off.
Actully we have small service center in Birpara Road, i took there they said it will complete within 7 days but they took 14 days. after that There is no changes in Van. some problem my van is facing.
So sir now how we can trust to mahindra company.
sir i want justice about this matter. According this total 13 months runing after buying Van.
I hope you will take strong action as soon as possible kindly dont take late action.
sir i am using this van for School Purpose to take students but now its too tough for me or my big mistake to trust to your company.

Yours Sincerly
Sanjay Rai
West Bengal
Dist:- Alipurduar
PO: DalsinPara -735208

[Jan 04, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjay Kirati Rai, Jan 03, 2019
Sir
my intention is to not to make your moral down, but sir My van and I am facing lots of problem sir i hiring another vehicle which charge 12 thousand per month. so sir you think your self you have already van at home but your driving another vehicle in Hire, so sir how you feel. My van is facing since 3 months ago this problem.
Sir i went to you the details of Van which doesnt work.
1. Staring Box Its vibrate after crossing 50 sometime 60kmph
2. Automatically Engine off while pik up and sometimes give different sound like MAXIMO.
but sir my van is not MAXIMO its Supro DI engine so why sound is like roaring like MAXIMO.
Sir in our School more then 2 Mahindra Vehicle but by looking my problem another driver worried for Mahindra (Not good costumer service)
So sir kindly take rapid positive action. i will be waiting for your answer and action.
sir i am uneducate people i passed just BA. but doing driving so hope sir you wont make us fall.

thankx a lot
your Sincerly
Sanjay Rai
West Bengal INDIA
Alipurduar 735208

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - application for demanding good service center.