[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — bolero broke down

Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
 NVn NaVeen on Aug 26, 2018
My cousin purchased bolero in july 2017, driven only 10000 km. On 15 aug we went a trip to ladakh. On d way to leh the bolero broke down. Somehow we towed the car to leh service centre where they said there is fault in turbo and engine. We contacted the shimla automobile mandi but their response is very poor. Very disappointed with the service and machinery of mahindra.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2018

[Aug 26, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2018
Dear Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail your contact no. & vehicle details to [protected]@Mahindra.com or call us at [protected]. Our customer care team will get back to you soon.

Customer Care Team

Comments

I AM PURCHASED THE MAHINDRA TUV300 CAR AFTER FULL PAYMENT WITH ON ROAD FROM BALAJI AUTO WORKS Pvt Ltd on Dated
23/06/2018 namely Dr. Sarmila Soren. till now I AM not avail any
Registration Documents. hence I am not certisfied your service
I HOPE YOUR AUTHORITY WILL BE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

As per Mahindra Udhay Card kit, Mahindra is committed to provide discount 5% on spare parts and 10% on labour. but as now my vehicle met with an accident, Authorised Dealer of Mahindra is dening to provide discount because its fall under accident insurance.
is it favorable for Mahindra to denied to give me disocunt.
Sir, we have given our vehicle Mahindra Maxximo Plus TN43E6188 for service in Rajshree auto Pvt Ltd in thudiyalur Cbe.They are demanding extra charges regardless of estimate.More over they didn't do service over break functioning not considering it is accidental case. They didn't work upto estimated time. They are demanding extra time and charges.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - bolero broke down