Mahindra And Mahindra — complaint about forcefully added wrong part in my s10 in july 2018

300 mangal vihar, jamdoli, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Saroj Panwar on May 24, 2019
My vehicle no. Is rj 14 ud 8171, last year july i reached
Kalyan motors for service, they said the clutch plates were gone on 51000 km only. I was surprised because i am driving the car since 1983.
Curiously i agreed and they changed the clutches plates and charged me 14000 rs.
18th may 2019 i was driving towards ajmer and found my vehicle is not moving with power and hardly reached ajmer.
When i showed it to a mechanic he diagnosed and advised me to leave the vehicle as clutch plates needed to be changed.
Y'day he called me and said the service center has cheated you (Kalyan motors, jaisingh pura road jaipur)
And put improper parts of mhawk.
I have all the photos and parts taken out from the vehical and suffered with loses and mental pressure.
I feel that we should avoid going to the authorised service centers as they cheat more. Please look into this matter as this is a big cheating with an innocent customer.
Or else i will go to the consumer court.

[May 24, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saroj Panwar, May 24, 2019
my mobile No. is [protected]

Comments

Sir
maine 13/11/2018 ko mahindra marrazo gadi li thi. mahindra ne 17 KM/ LTR millage bataya tha, lekin 12KM/LTR se jyada nahi de rahi hai bo ECO par chalane se.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - complaint about forcefully added wrong part in my s10 in july 2018