[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — complaint against pathetic service & misbehavior of your dealership

Ranchi, Ranchi District, Jharkhand, India
 Saurabh Nikunj on Jan 14, 2019
Hi!
I have purchased a xuv 500 from your nexgen solutions ranchi dealer on 14th dec 2018. For the said vehicle i have submitted a challan of choice number jh01dg 7777 at your dealership office for sending it along with my registration papers to rto. I have paid an amount of 25000 for this choice number. On 24th dec 2018 i received a msg from rto office that your registration of new vehicle is under process with no. Jh01dg 8020. I immediately raised the issue with your dealer that there is some error please verify it with rto for correction, but nothing was done. I again received a msg from rto on 31st december that jh01dg 8020 has been allotted to you and rc is under process. Again i reported the same to your dealership but nothing was done. On verification from ranchi rto it has been verified that due to some error from nexgen's end my challan of choice number jh01dg 7777 was not considered while issuing the registration number. I immediately raised the issue with gm of nexgen solutions ranchi mr. Upendra but he simply denied to help stating that "ho jata hai mistake kya karen". He also told me that i should directly deal with rto as he will not help me in this. On insisting he was rudely rejected my request by saying he cannot help me in rectification. Then i took the matter with rto and still running from pillar to post for the correction. I have given the feedback to your call centre for such unprofessional approach during my welcome to mahindra new vehicle call but i haven't received any call from your end.

You are advised to look into the matter and get it corrected immediately before the matter gets out of your hand.

Such unprofessional and rude approach from you and your dealer's end is making me think whether i have made the right choice or not by taking a vehicle worth 20 lakhs from mahindra. Is this the way mahindra gives customer service or is this the way mahindra train there staffs, where a person like gm of your nexgen solutions dealership misbehaves with a customer.

I want this matter to be taken seriously and strict action against such employee and dealership must be taken immediately.

I am ready to take this matter to court as well as in media if solution of my problem is not done.

Saurabh nikunj
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Dear Saurabh, regret the inconvenience caused to you. We've forwarded the your details to the senior management of Nexgen Solutions- Ranchi to look into your concern at the earliest.

Customer Care Team

Comments

I have 2018 model bolero sle I bought it on Feb 18 after frst service starting trouble in my bolero m trying to start engine vibration is coming too much and engine stops automatically stil continued 2 and 3rd service I explained to service centre stil it continues can u pls help me to clear this problem

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - complaint against pathetic service & misbehavior of your dealership