[Resolved]  Mahindra And Mahindra — faulty car delivered

We had purchased a mahindra scorpio s11 2wd from speed links, panchkula on 29th april 2019. Details of vehicle:
Chassis number: ma1ta2wr2k2b28078
Engine number: wrk4b20319
Invoice number: inv20a000085
Order number: otf20a000074
Customer name: m/s impulse e commerce
Customer code: c[protected]

After driving just 75 kms, the vehicle started overheating and coolant leaked all over the engine. We stopped the vehicle and called service centre immediately. We waited patiently as they took days to deliver the car to us giving us no timeline of when the vehicle would be delivered and had no clue regarding the issue. After test-driving the vehicle for almost 300 kms, they delivered it back to us stating that the issue has been rectified. However, to our surprise, next day the engine started overheating again and coolant leaked all over the engine. We called them againthey towed us towed our car again and five days now it is still unsolved we are so harrassed so we are requesting you to solve our problem as company is not giving any clue to us which is actual problem

Contact no [protected] anand singh
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response May 20, 2019
Hi Anand, regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to senior management of Luxmi switch gear who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Customer Care Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir I am Mr Rattan Singhal from Pathankot. My Baloro 2 nd service is due. I booked my service throug phone call. But J S GROVER DEALER pathankot not done my service complete. I complaint through service mananger but he didn't take any action...
So I request you please take action to Mananger of JS GROBER pathankot
My Mob no is [protected]

Mahindra And Mahindra Phone
    Mahindra And Mahindra Address
    Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018