[Resolved]  Mahindra And Mahindra — leaking from under the dashboard from kuv100 nxt

I went for servicing at around 3000+ km last year after which i spotted some light purple/pink leakage from under the kuv 100 nxt. Now they says its a manufacturing defect. Does anyone has such similar issue? Till i went for servicing, i was using my car in good conditions without any defects. Is this manufacturing defect or servicing negligence? They even left the mobile lid open which luckily after two days, we found out and fix it.
Now, i want to know if its a manufacturing defect or what is the real issue?
leaking from under the dashboard from kuv100 nxt
leaking from under the dashboard from kuv100 nxt
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi Sir, please mail us your contact number along with vehicle details to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We hve done our service on time as per the showroom executive mentioned but by driven 80000km the vehicle has facing a problem of engine back compasses the vehicle number is KA 03 MV 3187 if we go to the showroom they r saying the engine problem so I need a reply on this to my I'd chandrumeaw.[protected]@gmail.com so get back as soon as possible Thank u
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Hi Chandru, we have forwarded your details to the respective area customer care manager to look into your concern at the earliest.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra And Mahindra
    Mahindra And Mahindra Phone
    Mahindra And Mahindra Address
    Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018