Mahindra And Mahindra — mahindra scorpio/about dealer service

Manickathan(h),thottuva,koovappady p.o,ernakulam dist,kerala, Kunnathunad, Kerala, India
 Jobilpaul on Mar 22, 2019
I poulose m. V serviced my scorpio on 26 feb 2019 at tvs cochin, after 5 days i got my vehicle serviced. After two days i notice that my vehicle's engine oil guage lever's pipe is broken into two pieces. I asked about it and they admit its their fault and assured free replacement on one condition i have to give 10 point on service feed back call. I done so after that i called them several times but they are not cooperating
Wating for your favourable reply

[Mar 22, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jobilpaul, Mar 22, 2019
Sir, dealer name is TVS MAHINDRA located in cochin kerala
Updated by Jobilpaul, Mar 25, 2019
I seen that my compliant is marked as resolved but I didn't get any calls or mails from any mahindra officals or any persons. My problem is still pending.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Dear Sir, we understand your concern. Please mail us your contact number along with vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - mahindra scorpio/about dealer service