Mahindra And Mahindra — problem

I bought a tuv 300 - t8 on 5th of aug 2017 in ajmer, rajasthan. Run only less then 7k kms. I am completely disappointed with the vehicle n the mass. I came up with the drastic problem of wheel spinning with the real axle while driving in the city with slightly damp road. I was unable to move my vehicle forward. Seriously, that was such a awkward moment for all of my family members but that i ignored. Thanks to reliance jio people, as jio cable work is going on in the city i faced this problem back to back 2-3 time within this month. I found over the net that problem is with ur differential set. Kindly, upgrade my vehicle differential to mld one and other components whichever is required. I also found that vehicle has also problem with gear lever mounting, vacuum modulator kit n suspension kit (Rolling of the vehicle).

At earlier days of my purchase i have some small issues which was also not rectified with continues complaint with area manager and at last i hv to quit. Even the service center is pathetic, worst decision ever to buy an m&m product.

I am very sorry to say this but we all have to stick to south korean car manufacturers or some other fancy imported car manufacturer. So that our hard earned money will not get wasted in these types of vehicle.

Please rectify my problems so i can comfortably drive it. Looking forward for your support.

Regarda
Jaikishan chotwani
Ajmer

[Jan 31, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahindra And Mahindra
    Mahindra And Mahindra Phone
    Mahindra And Mahindra Address
    Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018