[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — service complaint of kuv100

Prashant Gadewar on Mar 16, 2019
Dear mahindra, i got an accident of my kuv 100 ka38m5071 on 2nd o dec and i left my car for repair on 5th to saptagiri motors gulbarga karnataka. They asked for sum advances and i deposited 60 ks on 16th of dec. Its been 2 months i am still waiting for my car to get ready. As i am in sales and marketing its very difficult for me to work without vehicle. Its very disappointing for me that a newly lunched vehicle required 2 months to get repair. Lot of my friends warn me while purchasing this car now i am feeling i would have gone for maruti or tata. They would have repair my car within 15-20 days. I was thinking to purchase another upgraded version may be xuv 300 but with this kind of situation should i go for mahindra or something else or even i am feeling bad for those peoples whom i have refereed to go for mahindra in past.
Totally disappointed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2019

[Mar 16, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Hi Prashant, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your details have been shared with the senior management of Sapthagiri Motors who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - service complaint of kuv100