Mahindra And Mahindra — servicing related

Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
 Pacific41 on Sep 8, 2018
We gave our car for service in o. S. Motors, jodhpur on 7 september and my car was in good situation. I gave car on arround 11 am and they gave me back arround 6.30 pm same day. After approximately after 3 km car was failed and reason was due to coolant leakage. We gave our car in good condition and there was no problem regarding this but after failure we called again to service center and they arranged a crane and sent my car to service center. Today the service manager mr. Anand singh is saying that fault was not done from his side and all fault was beacause o[censored]s and yesterday his technician who attended the car was saying that it was his mistake that he did not give proper service to car due to limited time and today he refused that it was his fault.
There can be blast also in car as i was driving the car it can be life threat also. Due to there inefficiency or laziness we are facing the problem. We have already gone for 12 times to that service center and my home is arround 10 km away from the service center.
Service manager is saying that he is not authorised peroson who can take decision in this matter.
We will not give any further payment because it was not our fault.
Please look into the matter and resolve because we have very urgent need of car and we have already postponed due to service matter.
Car no:- rj19 ub 4617
Name:- rajni sharma/ mukesh sharma

servicing related

[Sep 09, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - servicing related