Mahindra And Mahindra — wheel spinning

Siddhartha shankar dash on Jun 14, 2018
I have got a tuv 300 t8 purchased in 2017 june and driven 18000 km. First 2 to 3 months i use to drive allways with 4 to 5 guys. That time i never experienced such problem but now the problem is the wheel is spinning like anything in a plane road. Where my alto can go easily, it is not going there. Wheel is spinning even in a concrete road also. Please suggest what to do and where this problem will be resolved.

Siddhartha shankar dash
Vehicle no - od17k2070

[Jun 14, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir we have received registration certificate with wrong credentials, contact many times for correction but didn't get any support from your side.sir kindly resolve this as soon as possible .

I have mahindra bolero pickup fb jeep model[protected] ki chassis crak ho gayi hy or jeh manufacturing faalt hy ise INSURANCE CLAIM meh chang karna cahia
I purchased mohindra kuv 100 on[protected] from raga motors kapurthala punjab. On my first trip to hilly area i faced problem of clutch plates as my car was not giving necessary pick up and i had to switch off engine for safety. I called up for on road assistance as i had availed it for one year but when i required it most it was not provided.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - wheel spinning