[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — xuv 300/ i am complaining about punjab automotive dealer in ahmedabad

SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Sg. Highway, Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 Kautuk.kt on Apr 13, 2019
I have booked xuv 300 before 6 weeks and dealer in ahmedabad (Punjab automotive - sg. Highway) committed to provide the car with 1 month. I still not getting a car and now dealer is not picking up my call plus no answer even when he can give. He is not serious about customer and i talked to all levels there but all are so irresponsible. They even not saying sorry because of his fault and not returning my money back what i have paid for advance booking. Mahindra company has given all three dealership to one owner so they know wherever you go we will get the order. But because of this kind of dealer in ahmedabad people are booking ford and hyundai cars.

Not satisfied with this and i have a planned to have a car on my birthday and they spoiled. Need immediate action else it’s a big failure from mahindra because of the dealer.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2019
Hi Kautuk, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have shared your details with the senior management of Punjab Automobiles who will get in touch with you for further assistance.

Customer Care Team
Updated by Kautuk.kt, Apr 26, 2019
No one has reached me to resolved two complaints yet. Its been a two month to book the car and rude behaviour by Mahindra company and dealer. Resolve the issue immediately. I have heard bad on after sales service. Here first time having bad experience on before sales service.

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - xuv 300/ i am complaining about punjab automotive dealer in ahmedabad