Mahindra And Mahindra — xuv 500 w 10 / infotainment screen of poor quality

Aditya Jasrotia on Nov 9, 2018
I purchased my vehicle xuv 500 w 10 in september 2015. Ever since i purchased the vehicle.. There were lot of issues which initially the authorised service stations failed to rectify until i gave an online complaint on the internet to make all consumers aware of the poor quality production by mahindra and mahindra..
This time again i am making this complaint online..
My infotainment system/ screen went off while i was driving my car... This has happened when i take excessive care of my vehicle and ensure timely servicings..
When i approached the service station for rectification i was told to pay 38000 for getting the screen changed as it is not repairable...
My vehicle is within the warranty period...
Why should i as a customer should pay for poor quality products used by the company... This is very upsetting and now i don't have any faith in the company
(Mahindra and mahindra).in fact it was my biggest fault to buy xuv 500 w 10.. And i will not recommend anyone to buy mahindra cars... Mahindra company is not bothered about customer's satisfaction and am very upset with the company... And i would surely not go for any other mahindra vehicle... Pathetic is state mahindra and mahindra...

[Nov 09, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Hi Aditya, thank you for writing to us. Please email us your contact no. and vehicle details to customercare@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you accordingly.

Customer Care Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, I have booked xuv 500 w7 variant on 22/10/18, and y dealer prooses to give me car in 7days, after seven days they take more time to deliver car, now today they promised me to give the car on tomorrow. They took 21000₹ advance from me. I request you to kindly cancel my booking and refund my booking amount, or else give me car on tomorrow

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - xuv 500 w 10 / infotainment screen of poor quality