[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — xuv300 delivery

Harekrishna, Muthavazhy, Pandanad.P.O, Chengannur, Chengannur, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 Gopakumar on Apr 19, 2019
I booked xuv300 w8 o diesel on 8th march 2019 with tvs mahindra kottayam and paid ₹25000 as advance. The delivery was promised within 2 weeks. Even after repeated follow up and phone calls tvs mahindra is giving silly excuses and delaying the delivery. Instead of giving me any confirm date of delivery they are offering me other variants of xuv 300. Yesterday i visited their showroom and they says since tvs has a big stock of other cars which could not be sold they are not taking stock of new cars. If that is the case they could have informed me during my booking. I feel this is mere injustice. Could you please help me in this.

Gopakumar nair
Chengannur
Kerala
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - xuv300 delivery