Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Having problems with Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Head Office Address

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 4800

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] reviews & complaints page 3

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] — Intentionally cheated by company and mis-representing

Dear Concern, I had brought a Vehicle through your online biding auction bearing Register number RJ-04TA6025 Inova Christa Model 2019 in RS 12, 25, 000 in the month of July. Therefore when I was arrive for vehicle Custody at your stock yard and found that vehicle was mismatch as per your online beding snapshot as provided by company and found accident condition. I have been spoke many time to company emp.but not getting any positive response...

Sir i shokeen Khan submit my swift car for repairing and services which has a major accident.
Around 250000 rupees claim was rises. And about 230000 rs receive by the insurance department.
After that the owner of the mahindra first choice mr. Khalil tell us that if any problem occur in car, I will be responsible for that.
But the car was not working properly so I take my car again to mahendra first choice center. They repairs it but demanding another 40000 rupees
Plz help sir
Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited Wardhman Motoworks Jabalpur which is the authorised service centre of Mahindra First Choice at Jabalpur. Invoice no is 230, job card no. 445 Dt 21.07.2021 .There is highly negligence took place while moving the vehicle inside the workshop and mechanic hitted my vehicle with some heavy articles of iron resulting into breakage of front bumper. It is brought into notice of this carelessness act of mechanic...
    Dear sir
    I handed over my Wagon R car to your service centre at Meerut for routine service. Just after taking the car after service I just left the service centre and in very first turn I came to know that horn is not working. I came back to cervice centre and I was informed that some fuse has blown. Same was rectified and hours were lost. After reaching to home I parked car in garage for quite some time and after few days I took...

Dear sir

I purchased a Renault kwid car from nd max Patna store.
    It has been break down within a month.
    We trying to get benefits of your warranty coverage policies. But not get yet. No any support from your side . We already complaint about it but no any solution found.
    Please take the complaint seriously and take the corrective action
    Sanjeev kumar
    Mob [protected]
    Dealer NDMAX
    Patna
    Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

Please share your contact detail via private message with us so we can assist you regarding the same.
    Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via message so our team can reach out to you.
    Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

We would like to connect with you in this regard and request you to drop us your contact number via message for further assistance.

मैंने अक्टूबर २० में ndmax पटना से रेनोल्ट kwid कार खरीदी / एक माह के अन्दर कार में प्रॉब्लम आ गया कई पार्ट्स चंगे करना परा . वारंटी में होने के बाबजूद वो मुझसे अमाउंट पे करवाया गया और बाद में एडजस्टमेंट का भरोषा दिया गया .कई बार कंप्लें के बाद भी कोई रेस्पोंसे नहीं मिया. मुझे संदेह है ये कंपनी frawd है जो लोगो को बेब्कुफ़ बनाती है .
      complained registered through mobile number [protected] many times but no good response given yet

I've purchased a Hyundai EON D light Car from Car Point (First Choice) on 27/07/2021. At the time of delivery they've said that we've done proper inspection that all parts are in good condition but after using it for the 3rd time it stated creating some problem so I raised a complaint to the customer care on which they've suggested me to drop the car at Zaira Services Center. Service Centre representative told me that the Car's Silencer and...
        I booked a car on 2/03/2021with 5K token money from Mahindra first choice sec-75 Noida ( adharshiya motor), car details - I10 Sport, UP14BY9304, I asked for some 7 days time to pickup the car with the rest amount, after 2or 3 days I got a call from one of your sales person
        ( swara) that some customer has come and wants to purchase the car booked by you by giving more money then you, I said OK go ahead, I will see...

Complaint regarding first choice vendor Aarav automobiles in sector 17, gurgaon
        I have booked the above car on 5th Aug by giving a token amount of 10, 000 inr. On 7th of aug i have given 4.9 lakhs transferred to some glorified hospitality account as told by first choice.
        Then they gave me a hand written receipt and asked for 1 lac cash rest in same account.
        I didnt found it right and told them to cancel my booking and refund my money back.
        They deducted 75000 inr from 5 lac and gave me cash of 4 lac 25 thousand.
        I was requesting them the breakup of 75000 deduction but they are not telling me.
        I have all the proofs in chats and handwritten receipts as well. kindly help.

मारवाल मोटर्स उदयपुरवाटी से एस क्रास जीटा की डील हुई उन्होंने गाड़ी89000 km चली बताया चैक करने पर गाड़ी200000km से उपर चली है तथा चार डोर रिप्लेस है । गाड़ी वापस ले ली लेकिन मेरे15000रूपये रख लिया और नहीं दे रहा है व धमकी दे रहा है कि तेरे को बर्बाद कर दूंगा।

Sir i have purchase kuv 100 reg no. pb 02 dl 6526., from mahindra first choice Ranjit avenue AMRITSAR ON 22 FEB 2020, but till now today[protected], my car is not yransferred to my name, as the car is not registered online in the dto, will your team please me out .
            vikas gupta

Your company promised us loan for the car within 3-4 days. But it has been 30 days since we submitted the RC of the car to your branch and they dont even give us the information . Very bad experience with your company.

Made us wait for 3hours.. attended all the cars which came after us and serviced the same and given back before ours.. No resources to wash the car...whole day one person does the work which is a torture to him also. Call us to know more
                Aug 23, 2021
                Jul 23, 2021
                Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Customer Care's response
                Dear Mr.Sanath K N

We have received your concern and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please share your contact details on below mentioned Email ID so that we can address your query.

[protected]@tvs.in

If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact us:

1. Website: www.mahindrafirstchoiceservices.com

2. Toll-free number:[protected]

3. Email us at:[protected]@tvs.in

We look forward to serving you better.

Team MYTVS

-I have given My car for changing of gasket only and asked to manager for the cost for opening half engine. He told me It would take 1200 + extra charges.

-I have given strict warning that before doing any extra work inform me first.
                  - But, after four day, I got a bill of more than 10000 rupees. The crook manager( a thief) told me, we have changed piston, ring, cost of opening half engine 4500 and blah blah, which is...

I did car servicing on dated16.06.2021 from Krishna Automotive, Mahindra First choice Manewada road.
                  Yesterday I saw that my car stepany has changed and kept old tyre stepany which is somewhat big size and looking used whereas my car stepany was not single used and was brand new.
                  This happened in last servicing so it is not acceptable at all. People's have trust and left their vehicles for servicing only because of trust. Today that trust has broken by Krishna Automotive MFC.
                  For this theft either Krishna Automotive MFC pay me or return back my stepney to me which is stolen.
                  Not action taken by Mahindra First Choice even after complaining about service center.

Dear team
                    I am Arvind kumar, resident of gurgaon haryana, I visited shree radha krishan motors a month ago, as i am searching for used car it was raining the day I visited before rain I saw swift which was there for sale, but due to rain not able to test drive it but I like the car, I gave Rs 5000 to the dealer, but due to medical problem with my mother I was not able to visit the dealer again, but I visited on 3rd July 21 but car...
                    My vehicle was given at the mahindra first choice service center @ Kanchipuram, tamilnadu for general maintenance service, as I am a doctor involved in covid pandemic, the problem faced by ur service center are
                    1.My HONDA jazz TN21 BH 6160 was given service on 19/06/21, the vehicle had delivered that day itself after service complete, they told all problems are rectified, but within 30km the vehicle brokedown in the middle...

My self jagdish prajapat i had done multiple complaints but not responds from your side . my booking amount 45000 please return as soon as possible otherwise i will esclat this matter to higher side .if anything will happened mahindra first choice will responsible for this. if any customer is doing complaint again and again why is not answer from your side .if this matter not closed very soon .then this matter will go on social media .

My self Jagdish Prajapat I have booked a Polo car from Noida car point and I have paid 45000 rupees for booking amount. But due to my financial problems I can't buy car .I already multiple times complaints for my amount refunding.but your branch manager is refusing for this he is saying only 50% amount will refund to you.i am asking why?. If my full amount will not pay .I will do complaint in consumer court. If any thing will happen it's responsible mahindra first choice

Mahindra first choice is fraud company. In my area lucknow (khurdai bazaar) they started car service. They gave plan which is cost of 1200 rs in December 2020. The validity of their plan was 1.5 years from registration. They promised to gave car service, washing etc things related to car but after 3 months in March 2021 they shut down their service center without notice to any customer. Now they declined to give any type of refund. They looted each car owner in my area. [protected]
                        Jun 01, 2021
                        Updated by Pramod kumar singh
                        They called me when I registered compaint against him. On call they promised me to get a call from higher authorities for my refund. After 10 days no one call me..once again they fooled me.. Thanks to mahindra first choice for this kind of service