Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] — sold me a certified car however payment every month for car parts

Sandeep Panday2018 on Jan 2, 2018
Hi team,

I bought a car from mahindra first choice andheri east store mumbai in (November 2017) as they said it's a certified car and all good things. Then after committing for 1 year of engine warranty they turned to 6 months and they didn't not informed me that if i place cng kit external it would be voided, for that warranty they took 5000 from me plus for rto authority work additional 5000 rs. And they handover ed me car with 30 days of insurance only, which was another 10000 loss for me, still with a positive hope and with brand name of mahindra i trust them and paid everything.

So i bought that car swift vxi 2008 black in nov 2017 and added cng sequential kit on dec 2017, just 1 month after i bought, you won't believe that certified car has start giving me problem in just 1 month, first incident happened was from engine head gas kit was stopped working i spend around 10000 to fix that because when i contacted the dealer of first choice about the problem i am facing on, they clearly denied to bear any cost and gave me excuse of warranty void, second incident happened again in december 2017 month, car was not taking the pickup, this time coil and spark plugs has been changed and they charged me 5000, third thing again happened in december 2017 gear box, this time i paid 70000 rs, so in short i was going to garage in every week, i just want to ask one thing to first choice if this kind to cars they are giving certification then they need alot of improvement, just imagine or think what if i didn't place a cng kit in my car, i will face the same issue as non of this problem took place due that cng kit. I am seriously saying i will not recommend any one to buy any car from mahindra as with growing business they have forgotten service after sale.

Sandeep pandey
Sandeep. Pandey23@rediffmail.com

[Jan 02, 2018] Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062
    Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] - sold me a certified car however payment every month for car parts