[Resolved] Mahindra Two Wheelers — Defective Vehicle (Spare Parts)

Korba, Korba District, Chhattisgarh, India
 rkt261071
Sir, I purchase Mahindra Rodio Rz on 23/10/2013 since purchase its rear shockab was damaged earliar as i reportd to mechnics sound problem.Till i have 4 free services done by their mechnics no one tell about this problem every time engin oil change and handover to me. In the fifth service he tell me your shockab damaged my vehicle runs only 4200 kms now till date. The Head service parson misbehave me (OM AUTOMobile Korba Chhatisgarh) from vehicle Purchase to till date every time. He charge rupees for servicing of spares. He is very worst man for korba area agency if he stay in this service agency no can purchase any vehicle for this agency. Please do the striket action to this man. Thanking You Rakesh Kumar Tripathi mob-[protected] Korba Chhatisgarh Veh.Reg No-CG12-AH-1755
I want disciplinary action to Mr Anil & Bajrang for misbehave and compensation of Rs Rs 780 there is no resolution from the company
Anil & Bajrang both is most worst person for korba district M2H service centre.No manner to talk costumer Please help me sir i am oblige for the same.

Thanks& regard
Rakesh Kumar Tripathi
Phone of Anil-09926533641, landline- 07759245678
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D1 Block, Plot No. 18/2 (part), M.i.d.c. Chinchwad, Pune City, India - 411019
    Mahindra Two Wheelers - Defective Vehicle (Spare Parts)