[Resolved] Mahindra Two Wheelers — Mahindra two wheeler centuro bike problems
Patancheru, Medak District, Andhra Pradesh, India
MuMunipally shiva kumar
I am M.Shiva kumar from Patancheru, i purchased mahindra centuro bike on 11th-October-2014, still now 8 services completed same issues are in bike before and after servicing.
1) Oil leakage ( Chain oil leakage heavy)
2) Low mileage ( Company mileage 85 km but bike giving mileage 50-55 km )
3) No pick up
4) Running engine suddenly stopped at traffic at first gear also
5) Heavy sound of engine and Chain
6) Back Tyre damaged at on sides only at 13000 km with in 8 months i changed new Tyre. my bike tyres is MRF they are telling it's not tyres problem it's bike manufacturing problem.
7) Wheel alignment is not proper and back wheel not balancing properly. service center are not doing wheel alignment they are sent out side they are charged Rs 500/- in warranty period.
8) I purchased bike at biramguda mahindra show room and also servicing giving to same authorized service center they are not solving the problems.Service person are not experts and bad service centers services.
9) Bike servicing not done properly same issues are suffering.
10) Heavy Bike Vibrations.
11) Shakeup gears is not good heavy back pain is coming on driving.
12) Service center are not fight the all parts at service time. but taking keep bike at full day at Service center.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2016
Improve the service center services and improve the service persons bike services training and solve the bike problems not repeat again.maintain company service expert persons at service center.
My email I'd. [email protected], mobile no. 9291557903
[Jan 19, 2016] Mahindra Two Wheelers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|