[Resolved] Mahindra Two Wheelers — Parts not available for my stallio vehicle nor even doesn't know who is authorised dealer or distributor

Vijayawada (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Kasi Pathi
I am using 2011 Model stallio vehicle. My chains pocket and 2nd gear are not working properly. when i given for service in authorised showroom in chennai they too doesn't have parts and even couldn't able to arrange also. Also didn't give information who is the spare part authorised dealer to purchase directly. Even i contacted customer care they too didn't response properly. Facing lot of issues while riding. Plz help.

kasi
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2016
Thank you for resolving immediately. Company official called me up and resolved the issue in no time. I am very thank ful to team Mahindra. Look forward to be more associated with Team Mahindra. Also thank the Indain Consumer Complaint Forum for taking up my issue and get it resolved in time.

[Sep 02, 2016] Mahindra Two Wheelers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D1 Block, Plot No. 18/2 (part), M.i.d.c. Chinchwad, Pune City, India - 411019
    Mahindra Two Wheelers - Parts not available for my stallio vehicle nor even doesn't know who is authorised dealer or distributor