Make India Journey Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021

File a complaint to Make India Journey

Having problems with Make India Journey?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Make India Journey customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Make India Journey

Make India Journey Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Make India Journey customer care

Make India Journey reviews & complaints page 3

This is fraud company. These people looted our money 70000. Once you paid half of the trip expenditure they will lie to us saying money is not received. So we have pay again otherwise they will cancel the trip. These people will threaten also if write a bad review explain out problem with proofs on consumer care platform.

Finally they will give ultimatum that by this date if you don't book we will cancel the trip without any intimation.

This is just a preplanned plot to loot people.
Make India Journey customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked package for kerala trip which was scheduled on oct 22 to oct 28 2017 through make india journey website. Make india journey was referred by travelsetu website when we enquired for kerala trip for 3 families.
    Package confirmed for 3 families for 7 days/6 nights is rs 95, 000.
    On 2nd august 2017, we paid initial payment of 19, 000 through travelsetu website which was confirmed by make india journey through mail communication and we received hotel vouchers as well.
    We paid 50, 000 directly to make india journey via account transfer to their account. 15k on 21st august and 35k on 18th sep which was confirmed by make india journey through mail communication sent to me.
    I recently received mail saying that initial payment of 19, 000 which was done through travelsetu website has not reached make india journey and they said that they can't arrange the trip.
    I called them several times but their response was rude and only answer they give is that they can't do anything.
    I called travelsetu and they say that they have cleared the payments to make india journey.
    When i try to ask about what happens to my money which is with make india journey they disconnect the call abruptly before even i start discussion.
    I don't understand why customers are dragged in issue between these two travel agent and portal.
    I no longer trust this websites and i need my money to refunded.
    Please help me in looking into the issue as my 69, 000 is at stake now and they are playing a game on this.
    Oops This is pretty bad. By reviews understood that they are cheating people with their fake promises.
    Oh God, haven't booked them. Am lucky to review this before. But how come they will do this all.
    I have also booked a trip for Manali... N have paid the advance... Plzzz suggest what should I do..?I m confused
    Dear All Travel Partner

Beware From Travel Lead Provider Travelsetu.com it's Totally a Fraud Company who will charge you in TenThousands in lieu of Providing Confirm Travel Leads. They are totally Fraud Providing 99% False Travel Leads with Confirmation ratio of 1% minimum (only in domestic leads) else all leads are outdated or fake.
    Their Major USP is Their STAFF MEMBERS who also always ready to Argue in well Dirty Manner with No sense of Talking to Female as well as male (Experience of Nothing) They Even Don't Know about the Meaning of TRAVEL AGENT. I request to all my folks Beware of this Organisation and Do not Pay him a Single Rupee in Advance in Liew of False Travel Leads.

As we all know travel setu is Running by Mr Natwarlal's son Shri Ramesh Desai .Check my other reviews then you will find out their way of cheating and why i am writing his name with Mr Natwarlal., we are based in delhi and running company from last 25 yrs but Mr Natwarlal's Son Mr Ramesh desai started his companies 3 years before. . Travel setu collect an affordable amount of Rs 10, 000/- which agents pay easily . He is collecting Rs 10, 000/- from each agent and sell old travel leads which is already attended by his few agents . after this he start blaming agents .at starting stage when he opened his company that time he disclose quote amount all agents and ask them to beat each other price. now he is using several different tricks to cheat agents as well as customers also

he is collecting 7 to 9% tour cost from agents to invest in his other fake companies. he recruited few persons in his company but u will never find these persons in his company after 2-3 months, only one person Mr Rohit is regularly working in his firm only because he need one trustworthy employee with him .

Please read all his company reviews you will definitely find out some agents reviews in which they mentioned how Mr Natwarlal's son Mr Ramesh desai cheated them .Even you will find out some reviews in which client mentioned some travel agents cheated them and switched off their mobile no after collecting advance from them. this person is so clever, he collect commission from agents and put all blames on travel agents who provided services to his clients .

so atlast i request all of you, never contact this broker for any tour package . specially travel agents be careful.

Mr Ramesh Desai MD of Travel setu, a travel company portal and running several companies with different names. Born and bought up in Gujrat, S/o Mr Natwarlal.

Would you ever fall for a scheme that offers you to buy the Taj Mahal? While it may seem difficult to believe it today but just a few decades ago, there was a man ( Mr Natwarlal )who, with his clever shyster and sly ways, sold inconceivable dreams in the form of the Taj Mahal, and actually tricked people into believing him.

Ramesh desai is working on same pattern, he collect Rs 10, 000/- from agents selling inconceivable dreams to Travel agents of other states. Now believe me he becomes father of Mr Natrwarlal. When any company ask for refund he starts adding false reviews against them. his modus operandi, his team members and he post fake reviews against his competitors.

He is a clever impostor and used more than 50 aliases to dupe people, he opened several companies like Travel setu, unbiz informatics, Grow business, jaldi paisa kamao etc .so please don’t become pray of today’s Mr Natwarlal ( Mr Ramesh Desai M.D Travel Setu .

I hv booked trip delhi to dalhousie from 12th aug-15th aug'2017.
      They have promised for 4 star hotel in dalhousie after they have received booking amt. 2000. They have given below 2 star.
      They made us fool i have cancelled my trip due to this wrong commitment and they told us to refund our amt.in our paytm no. With so many follow ups i havn't received my payment. I have spoken to all senior persons (Mr. Pulkit khurana; ramendra shukla; kanchan; devesh; lonee dubey) all are fraud.
      Pls help me to get my amt. Back.
      In one word worse ever service received!! I made booking for my Dalhousie Dharamshala trip in July( 1st July to 4th July).They have committed (in mail) that they will give us super deluxe rooms but they did not. In Dalhousie they have given us third class hotel( hotel Dalhousie hills) where rats were roaming in the room& room was damp with untidy bed linen. Moreover hotel person was not aware that make india journey booked room for our name. After showing booking receipt hotel person given us rotten damp rooms & clearly said in there hotel there is no super deluxe rooms . False booking was done by make india journey as said by hotel owner. I have called mr Pulkit & Riyanka so many times from hotels. Ms Riyanka did not receive my calls & Mr Pulkit picked my phone & said he will solve my problem within 20min& get back to me but he did not call me back. After waiting at hotel for around 40 min in evening (till 6pm)we had to take another decent hotel from our own expense. Before leaving hotel I have texted msg to Riyanka that no solution was provided so we are leaving that hotel.Next day when I called Riyanka she said you should not leave hotel .I have made her understand that I did not get any call from Mr Pulkit after waiting till 6pm& In hills after 6 pm Area was not safe as no person were around the area so could not able to stand outside of hotel for long .After coming back from Dalhousie I have again called them for refund as we have spentmoney in Dalhousie for hotel & food for two person. Initially Ms Riyanka behaved very badly with me but when I have forwarded the proof of call recording & message which I have sent before leaving hotel they have agreed to refund Rs 2000. But still after so many mails & call I have not received any money. Company is fraud moreover employees were unprofessional, illetarate. Sales person Upendra also behaved with me very badly. Before date of journey I did not receive hotel confirmation from them. Nobody should not plan their trip by Make india journey. They have spoiled my time, money. They did not know how to speak with people. All rubbish people are running this company. I want refund back or else I will take them to consumer court.

Rupa chatterjee

I recently visited rajasthan through make india journey & the experience was awful. They booked us on low budget hotels & claimed them to be 3star hotels. Their local partners were not informed about our itinerary & there was a deliberate delay caused in our schedule to prevent us reach a spot before it's closing hours. They made us miss out on the spot stating the reasons like off the route location even though it was promised to us in the itinerary. & were not offered any alternate spot. The key contact person was extremely rude & unprofessional. Our trip to the beautiful royal cities was spoiled due to these terrible tour operators.

MIJ tour package for Shimla and Manali . Horrible experience.

Property location is OK but room has no view (which was allotted to us), road to property needs to be improved.

Reception and manager are heartless. We got this property for stay through package designed by MIJ (Make India Journey) which I would not recommend for family trip, we had 1.5 yrs. baby with us and we reached at 6:30 am morning at property (Shimla), the property reception didn't allow us to check in as they had policy of check in at 11-12 noon only. We requested them to take charges and let us check in before time as we had infant with us and we came across overnight journey but they made us wait in cold weather from approx. 6:30 am to 10:20 am saying that there were no rooms available (according to them) at the moment. We tried contacting MIJ customer care but phone was switch off and the booking person didn’t pick up the phone. Finally, at around 9:20 am booking person called back and negotiated with reception but after that also they made us wait for an hour to check in.

Payment policy terrible, after we paid them 8000.00 (in cash only) they handed over the keys. There is something fishy, as government is trying to curb black money MIJ and properties are compelling tourists to make payment in cash only which has to be addressed. Food was average.
          We requested MIJ that we want to pay by card or online transfer, but they replied the property will not allow to check out unless until we make payment of 7000.00 more. While checking out they again asked for 7000.00 (that too in cash only) but we paid with online transfer only. Tariff needs to be checked as we paid 8000+7000 =15000/- to this property for one night stay through MIJ which is not digestible.
          We headed for Manali with overnight journey and we reached to next property (Hotel Peak View-that too by MIJ package) by 3 am which was again terrible experience as rooms were not clean, bead sheets were not clean and were smelling, when we asked for it to be changed they replied due to rain the laundry is not done for last two days. They even didn’t provided towels for the stay. Lastly we went to Rohtangpass which was arranged (on our request) by the driver allotted by MIJ where we paid 6000.00 in cash only.

We have a query that, do we have to request/complaint every time to customer care allotted by agency for availing the basic services for which we have paid already?

Government need to address the issue related to tourism and packages across the country by private agencies otherwise again money laundering and black money will rise and common/innocent citizens will suffer the further steps.

We would never recommend MIJ (Make India Journey) for family as it will spoil your holiday completely.

I had a very bad experience with “make india journey”, especially with the sales team who give wrong commitments & then never attend the phone calls.
            Their after sales service is equally pathetic, especially the operations team. I had some disconnect with the itinerary provided & thus had called the operations manager mr. Ramendra shukla ([protected]). Not satisfied with his reply (Who was extremely rude in his communication) i asked his senior's no. But he continued to deny and kept saying that he himself is the senior most person in the organization. Can't believe such attitude in a service sector industry.
            Their payment terms are quite suspicious & demand cash payment at hotel & cab operator. I have being following with them for the tax invoice but still not received the same. They have shared me invoice on word format which does not have any sales or service tax no.

Dear make india journey,
              I had used service for arranging my vacation to shima, manali. It was a worst trip in my life because of your bad management. I realized that the people at make india journey are just hungry for money and are not professional at all.
              Find my point vise feedback :
              • very rude and arrogant people. People at make india journey don't listen to the customer after taking money. I had called at office regarding some issues but people were not listening to me and were very rude and arrogant.

• after getting money from customer people at "make india journey" don't worry about the trip.

• the hotels offered were of very cheap quality. Even hot water was also not available. I trusted on make india journey and it was the baggiest mistake in my life. Later i checked the hotel reviews and they were not good at all. The hotels were worth rs.500/day

• coming to the transportation it was a big tragedy. They inform you in the email that their transportation executive will remain in touch with you throughout the travel to handle any problems however the executive didn't take my call anytime. I faced following problems with the driver :
               the driver was also rude and not listening to the customer. (This has made me to think whether the north indian people are really very rude)
               the driver was coming late in the morning at 11 am though we were calling him at 9.00 am.
               the driver refused us to go to gulaba forget about rohtang. He asked for extra money to take there.
              We finally hired local taxi for rohatang and went there which cost us extra than the package
              My friend had arranged transportation from chandigarh, they took online permit for rohatang and the driver took them to rohatang without any issues or problems.
               on the last day, while coming back to delhi the driver made a drama, he stopped in between and started to ask for extra money. He started to tell us their internal matter, for which we were not responsible. I called make india journey and even put them an email as our train was at 7.00 pm and we could have missed our train. However, it took about 1 hour to resolve the issue and we reached at 8 pm. Fortunately our train was late and we could catch that train.
              This incident has really made a very bad impression about make india journey to me. People are not responsible and we can't trust make india journey.
              Finally, i will not recommend anyone to use "make india journey" services. The people are rude, irresponsible and can't be trusted.

Yesterday We spent whole day at Hotel because no cab was provided. Today, I have called Driver several times but he is not picking up the phone. Talked Sanjay many times for cab but still not provided.

Today We have to return in evening. And we have not visited Rohtang pass, Solang Valley, Manikaran, Beas etc. It seems we have wasted our money by booking from "Make India Journey".

We have already paid ₹3800 to Cab service.
                Why we have to follow up everyday for cab when we have got package from Make India Journey???
                I have book 5D/3N manali trip from delhi vai Volvo...No services provided by agent...In itinerary maison 3star hotel property but provided me...Local side seen like kullu manikarn and salong valley by private car he is not provide me...I am withdrawal his package and agent saying no payment refund option... Please help me...
                makeindiajourney.del's reply, Jun 1, 2017
                Dear Mr. Lakhan,

The Package you have purchased from Parwani Tour and Travels (Mr. Jeet Parwani, Mobile No. 8717978782, Email [email protected]), so the case to go on them not us, we have already informed your travel Agent regarding the Hotel and Cab Services part that in Manali there is taxi union strick and all sightseeing transfers will be on sharing basis but your agent has not intimated the same to you.

Also We have Refunded Rs.4000 For The Cab Services Part and the same has been credited to them also, so kindly take the refund from them for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
                Team Make India Journey
                Delhi
                We are not satisfied to the service of mahalxmi travals...very bad service as compared to other travals.bording time is before as mention in onln booking..
                So please don't book this travals again..I having very bad experience..

Before starting my review i would like to wish "all the best" to all those who has already planned their vacation with mij.
                  Well, it’s a mix experience but overall its worst. When we started our vacation planning and contacted mij their response was very warm and they responded on my each and every query. But we saw their real face after final booking. They will not bother about you, how your journey is going, you are comfortable or not, they will never ask you during your whole vacation. If you need any help you have to call them, but there is no guarantee that you will get any help or your problem solved.
                  Though everything was planned and before starting my journey i personally intimated the cab driver over phone as well as sms about my flight details. But cab was not available at delhi airport, after so much efforts cab reached airport almost one hour late.
                  Hotel booked in shimla was not up to the standards, room was very dirty and meal was just ok. No welcome drink offered on reaching, not only here but in rest two hotels too (Check mij's itinerary, they promise about welcome drinks on arrival).
                  Shimla sightseeing was ok, covered all destinations as mentioned.
                  Things changed for us when we headed for kullu-manali next morning. Cab driver was not running ac as per our requirement, he started behaving rudely after kullu, because he wanted us to enjoy water-rafting and we denied because we were very tired & exhausted travelling without ac in daytime.
                  Resort booked in manali was good, staff was very co-operative, but for that i had to pay some extra rupee during booking stage. Here in manali also at so many instances we are forced to wait for cab. These things were intolerable because it was a package tour and we were loosing our time because of someone else. Apart from snow points (Hamta not rhtaaang or solang valley), hadimba temple & vashist other destinations mentioned in itinerary were very similar, even you will find better places in your city.
                  On 13/04/2017 when we were in our way to chandigarh again cab driver mis-behaved and at one point he stopped the car and told us i’m mij's driver, if they will tell me to run ac, then only i’ll do that. And if you will call to mij, they will answer you that they will not talk to driver. All these things frustrated us and now we were not in the mood of sightseeing at chandigarh. Next morning after visiting only rock-garden, we headed for delhi airport.
                  So overall our vacation was not as we expected & as this mij team promised. We are very dis-appointed with their services.
                  One last thing if you need an invoice of your package, get it in advance. Mij team member mr. Ramendra shukla will make you fake promise that once you will complete your journey, you have to mail one request for invoice. But he is one of the least responsible people in mij. He will never reply your mail. I requested him twice but still after 17 days i am waiting for his mail & invoice.
                  Worst tour planner worst service.

-m kumar

Well, the first comment which comes in my head when I hear the name Make India Journey is "bunch of cheats". I would rate my experience on below mentioned points:
                    1. Once you contact them for travel booking, they will keep calling you with the plan details and the itinerary cost and all. Upon confirmation of the itinerary and travel plan, they will start bugging you with reminders of payment. But after the payment, they will nowhere be found. I was told that during the trip, I will be receiving feedback team calls everyday to receive feedback and complaints but it never happened.
                    2. Upon reaching my destination, to my surprise, I found out that my booking had never been done and the hotel had never confirmed my booking at all. I called up MIJ customer care but they told me to take whatever room the hotel is providing. I was given a sample room in an under construction building. No other family was staying at that place. Also, the MIJ manager Pulkit was very rude in nature and simply ignored our issues.
                    I must say to all fellow travellers that do not go to these crooks for your trip else they are master in making your trip into nightmare.

I am booked by tour package delhi shimla. He was not good service of cab and hotels all are third categaroies.after my tour completed did not getting of my tour bill asking for give govt tax @72000/- then will provided tour bill.if his package your itinary given inclusive all taxes why i am paid extra govt tax.
                      Nitin

Frankly speaking I am not satisfied by the services provided by Make India Journey. It is disappointing to say that I haven't visited even half of the locations that was mentioned in the tour itinerary sent to me. And I was pretty shocked to see the behavior of Mr.Pulkit Khurana (Regional Manager) during the telephonic conversation on the second day of our trip. The guy was yelling on the phone just because I queried regarding the hotel arrangements in Manali. Also the call was disconnected abruptly quite a few times while the conversation was going on. Such impatient behavior towards customers is not acceptable. Half of my trip was wasted in discussing the tour plans with the Makeindiajourney staff. The cab driver was not willing to take his cab for Manali sightseeing even in pleasant weather conditions. Also he arrived 2 hours late than the agreed pick up time for Delhi sightseeing due to which I could see only India gate, Qutb Minar and Akshardam temple for the day. Overall the trip didn't meet my expectations and it was not worth the money I had spent. Also when I am trying to submit a review into their website it is not being accepted. For those who are looking for memorable holidays please do not fell into their trap.

The company is insists of all fraud people. We have arranged a trip before 2 months back to execute on January. And our requirements to get good hotels to stay and vehicle in standard condition.but they have provided another vehicle which we never discussed regarding that.(xylo instead of innnova) and those rude people customer care asking u have to travel with this vehicle only, apart from this the vehicle do not reach.at the particular time and the vehicle is not having hand brake, Head light, perfect breaking, steering issue, gear box issues and so many . And we have planned for uttarakhand and Himachal, for 9 days. With such vehicle no one can travel to these hill station locations, it means the journey to die. And we supposed to be died unless our luck do not support us.
                          Even the hotel which has been provided that is outskirts, u neither can find a person at night nor get support if anything mishapped.
                          Another part the customer care number and persons all are mixed together and cheating the innocent people who don't know regarding their fraudulent activity which is going on for years.
                          We have paid the amount and we needed service, that's it. There's no other dealing apart from this but the person like named Mr Shukla, Mr Pulkit, Miss Sawana. All are fraud conversation with you and will never responded your calls even you are in problem during enroute.
                          As wise public of our country, this tour travel will spoil you and life with your family itself.its my kind request to all public of India that throw out this tour travel agent who is having such kind of activities to play with your Life.

Jai Hind...

Worst Service which i ever seen till. Once you make the advance payment then they will ask u to make complete payment. I[censored] make complete payment they wont bother about you.

Car they are offering is like a hell, It is company car you can see the logo on that car and faced lot of issues with those guys. During the end of the trip they wont pick the call and wont you guys.

We went to airport through uber

Make India Journey team no one can speak English properly.

Hotels they offering it is ok.

There is no coordination between cab driver and company. I was continuously harassed by cab driver regarding his payment issue with the company. He would stop the cab midway and ask me to call the travel agent and force him to pay driver his dues. This was continuously done by him through out the tour. Make India Journey's customers service or the sales person or the owner, no one was bothered. They just gave false assurances.

i has enjoy our tour last 2 day our cost of 10740rs.i have paid 10740rs to taxi.so we want to refund
                              Jan 04, 2017
                              Updated by rahulhako
                              I want payment of pathankot to delhi taxi-9000
                              dalhousie taxi-1200
                              dalhousie to pathankot-540
                              total 10740 rs refundable amount from make india journey.
                              MIJ car driver leave us beetween the tour.so we travel self cost and texi.texi includes in package.so i paid 10740 rs of taxi.so that i want to refund of that amount.
                              As per tour itinary my tour package is 72000/- inclusive all taxes.then mij is not good service by hotel and cab.my tour completed asking for govt tax then he was given to tour bill.i am complain for nearest police station and then consumer forum.
                              Nitin sarvesh

Very bad service.

We ahave booked the package in my name prakash bannatwala, uttara khand. We are 10 person 6 adult +4 child.
                                Till booking they are giving immediate response but after booking not picking phone. Don't have courtesy there is no mistake of staff because not having courtesy to director /owner mr. Amit kumar. Dont take service of make india journey. They are cheating with customers.

First when we reached delhi on 3rd of nov the vehicle was not ready for pickup so we have wait 2 hours on station.
                                Then again police has caught because traveler driver don't have legal papers and seats. When call to mr. Amit then says what i should do police kya mere ghar ke hai kya and no call back.
                                Our 4 hour are west we have spent 2000 from our pocket to police. So reached 4 hours let to jim corbett night 12 am. Then hotel & kausoni hotel was good.

But nanital hotel was very bad anamika not as committed i have share photos to agency but they are not picking phone. (Attached some photo of this deluxe room)

O we have booked another hotel and spend 7200 + 1000 for transportation.
                                And mr. Amit says i have 10 vehicles may roj 10 gadiyome chadta hu aap gadi bechate ho to kya huva means they don't have courtesy and sense that how to speak with our customers.

That's why will never recommended to any one. We are expecting our expenses back which we have bear extra. 10000.
                                Nitin sarvesh

Pathetic service and pathetic people. They cheat people by providing them the worst services and when asked for compensation they make fake allegations and in simple words say "WE DON'T CARE". Their staff don't even have the manners to talk.
                                  We booked a package for Manali Shimla through MakeIndiaJourney. We were told that we have been given a Super Deluxe room in a hotel. They provided us a car with a personal driver for the entire trip.
                                  The driver was so arrogant and rude. He did whatever he liked during the entire trip. Moreover he insulted us. We had a small child with us. Even this was not taken care of. The driver controlled the AC as per he wish. He stopped the car wherever he wanted and never stopped when he had to go to toilet. In short he tortured us the entire way.
                                  On reaching Manali we were completely upset by seeing the hotel condition. We demanded for a hotel change. When these problems were not resolved, we had to cancel the entire trip in 2 days(it was a 5 day trip earlier).
                                  Now when I am asking for a refund/compensation, the owner Amit Tiwai simply says WE DON'T CARE.
                                  Jun 30, 2016
                                  The travel company acknowledged the grievances and has made a good refund for the damages. Also, the company has promised to scrutinize all their future booking carefully to curtail such incidents in future.
                                  Jun 30, 2016
                                  Updated by nitugupta

We take a package from make india journey.
                                    Firstly they want 30% advance money so we deposited and rest they said during journey we paid rest of money and last 20% paid in last completation of journey. But when we reached delhi and then they want full amount of package, we have no option because we already 30% deposit and we we dont paid our deposit money was spoil so we deposited full money.
                                    Then our journey start.. But according to [ackage they dont give us ac cab as per mention in our package, when we complaint then they said i[censored] not interested go our home. So we adjusted.
                                    After reached manali we said driver for visiting place they he said i have no idea and i have no list for visiting place, so we gain complaint that company but repaily as same as previous. Last driver us we have 3-4 place visit then rest of place we are going from auto taxi.

So please nver book ur trip in this company its personally requested to eveyone. Our jouney date is 2-6-2016 to 9-6-16 for 10 person.

Make india is the worst travel agency i have ever come across. Pulkit the regional manager for himachal & north, was a terrible travel co-ordinator to have. Non-cooperative, shrud & foul mouthed

We had planned & done our bookings 3 months before the trip and made the payments according to terms but to our surprise, neither our travel arrangements nor the hotel bookings were done till we reached the destination.

In one of the instance, on our way to jim corbett, the vehicle driver had stranded us in mid of nainital jungle just to inform us that we have to make payment for vehicle from our pocket or else take our own way. When contacted pulkit and his boss shukla, they did not cooperative, used foul languages and latter did not attend our call.

We were been told & confirmed booking for one hotel by this travel agent and on reaching our destination we received hotel confirmation voucher for some different hotel.

However, in each of the hotels for which we had the confirmation vouchers from the travel agents, we are been told we cannot check in because the payment is not made to them by the travel agent..

This agency is a very big fraud. They just spoiled our vacation and the stress we felt was unbearable.

Anyone planning vacation with these guys please do not do it as they will spoil your entire vacation..

On second last day of my trip, when I was about to leave for manali sightseeing, driver went for his personal work and didn't returned. He asked me to do sightseeing on my own as his dues were not settled. I hired an activa and did sightseeing paying from my own pocket although it was included in the package. Last day on my way to manali, driver again stopped the cab at sundernagar and asked me to call travel agent and get his dues settled or else he would not got to delhi. Finally the agent clearedhis dues and he dropped me to delhi, that too short off my destination.

Overall a very company to deal with. Never ever book a package with this people or you will regret.