[Resolved] Make My Trip — refund for air india flight for travel insurance scheduled for 23-4-19 but was refunded on 21-7-19 after rigorous follow up

Kannuu on Aug 10, 2019
I had a booking made on 20-4-19 and immediately found that the app had by default charged me for travel insurance of rs.249 which i had requested for refund and i was told that the refund was processed on 23-4-19 to the source paypal a/c and then to the actual source but nothing showed as refund for 3 months even after rigorous follow up with my bank and paypal besides mmt. Only after 3 months i got the refund-had i not followed up i would have lost my money due to false statements made by bhawana and other chat executives.in april i had received lots of calls from mmt confirming that refund had been processed.
Can anybody approve of such policies adopted by a big goodwill travel agent like mmt?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-10 02:26:10
Refund for travel insurance made after lots of follow up for more than 3 months

[Aug 10, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2019
Dear Kannuu,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further. You may also share the E-mail address or the phone number which you used at the time of booking.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care
Updated by Kannuu Aug 29, 2019
The problem is resolved on 21-7-19 so don't want to continue further
Updated by Kannuu Jun 10, 2020
Refund for travel insurance made after lots of follow up for more than 3 months

Comments

I have already paid ₹850 to makemytrip.They have received the payment.But I am unable to find my booking.Repeatedly i'm calling their customer care but no response from their side.This is happening for second time.

I booked a flight with reference I'd EMT61616159. Amount got deducted from my account but payment transaction got failed. I have waited for 1 hour but didnt received any amount back to account. Very very horrible service.

Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Make My Trip - refund for air india flight for travel insurance scheduled for 23-4-19 but was refunded on 21-7-19 after rigorous follow up