Makemytrip India — booking id: nn[protected] refund still not processed after multiple follow ups

Kuheli Mukherjee on May 19, 2019
This is with regards to our refund for Booking ID: NN[protected]. There was an emergency medical issue for which one of the passengers could not travel. Tickets were for Feb'19. When we reached out to MMT, you put your foot down and told us to sort out same with the airlines. We did so and airlines confirmed that after deduction, the refund has been processed to MMT since they were the intermediaries.This was in March. We kept following up with MMT cust support. After almost a month we got a mail that there were further deduction by MMT and refund will be issued on 2nd Apr within 12 hrs. For every hr of delay, MMT wil pay INR 100. Pls refer to the mail snapshot that I have attached. Not from 2nd Apr to 19th May'19 - refund still not proecessed.Every time I call up cust care, they keep me on hold for 10-15 mins and then I have to narrate the whole story and prev communication details only to be told that they are working on it and it'll take 24-48 hrs. How many 48 hrs have passed in between is something the reps clearly bypass.
Now its my money and if airlines has given it to MMT, on what basis are they holding on to my money for so long?This clearly shows your intention of cheating customers when it comes to monetary transactions. How come you boast so much in television and other media of good service, refunds etc.

[May 20, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Kuheli,

Regret the inconvenience

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience.
Please note we have forwarded the query to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Dear Kuheli,
Regret the inconvenience!
In reference to your complained, we have initiated the refund of INR 16257 on 7-Jun-19 and the Refund Reference Number for the transaction is #[protected].
Please note refund would reflect in your account as per bank processing cycle.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

On a home page i show a option of mmt travel finance but suddenly its not appear and i also call at capital float customer they suggest me to call make my trip customer care and generate the lead of that after that they proceed furthur. Please help me to enroll in mmt travel finance again.
I was trying to book hotel city palace, mumbai on june 24th through netbanking. once i confirmed the payment the error occured but my money was deducted without confirming the booking. please suggest me to get back refund or else confirm my cooking. thank you in advance.

please suggest me whom to contact. please please

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - booking id: nn2299627095330- refund still not processed after multiple follow ups