[Resolved] Makemytrip India — complaint about the problems faced during our recent bhutan trip

HetShah on Jun 4, 2019
During our recent trip to bhutan on 23rd may to 30th may 2019, we faced many issues regarding our hotel in paro, (Tashi phuntshok), provided by make my trip which as they said was a deluxe category 3-star hotel,
We faced many problems such as rats in the room, no proper drinking water, no intercom in the room, rude staff, food quality being poor, the rooms missing the basic facilities and hygiene, are some of the many problems we faced during our stay.
We complained this to the make my trip advisors and tour managers, expecting our problems would be taken care of and our trip wouldn't end on a bad note, but all our efforts went in vain, all they said was that they'll take care of it, or they're still taking care of it.
Our trip has already ended, so it doesn't make sense what are they still doing.
We are highly disappointed and dissatisfied with the services provided by make my trip, given that we had paid a decent price and booked deluxe category hotels.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019

[Jun 04, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2019
Dear HetShah,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

Refund amount of INR 1460 for MakeMyTrip Booking ID NR[protected],
Refund amount of INR 1460 for MakeMyTrip Booking ID NR[protected]
Booking Failed. train booking for MMT Booking ID NR[protected] Refund of Rs.370
Yet to be credited into my bank account
Please do the necessary oblidged
Sutharsanmh's reply, May 29, 2019
Refund amount of INR 1460 for MakeMyTrip Booking ID NR760478794631642,
Refund amount of INR 1460 for MakeMyTrip Booking ID NR752428854476343
Booking Failed. train booking for MMT Booking ID NR752428719155953 Refund of Rs.370
Yet to be credited into my bank account

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - complaint about the problems faced during our recent bhutan trip