[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — Double Payment

I have booked two tickets from make my trip, but every time first transaction got failed and then I tried to book it in the second attempt, which is successful.

When I check my bank I'm quite to surprised to see that the amounts got deducted twice for both bookings

Today morning I got below email, which is looking very suspicious...waiting for MakeMyTrip action

Satish

To: *****@****.com

Image
Subject
WTD

Response By Email (Monu Yadav) (19/01/2017 10.05 AM)
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Make My Trip Customer Support with regard to processing the refund for Booking ID- NF[protected]

As per the bank's requirement, we request you to please provide the below mentioned details of any of the traveller or the card/bank account holder (details of the person whose account was used while making payment for the booking) to process your refund at the earliest:

IFSC CODE

Account number

Account Type

Accountholder name

`Bank Name

Branch Name

Bank City

Please Note, the given details for your bank account has to be has to be Non- NRE, NRO NRI account, s because on these account we wont be able to refund .

Also, in case if you are unable to provide us the wire transfer details of any traveller or card/bank account holder of the person who made a payment for this booking, we request you to provide us a scanned copy of the authorization letter from the person whose wire transfer details you will share subsequently. We require the authorization letter as we are unable to process refund in third party account without a due consent.

We assure you of the confidentiality being maintained on our website of the details being shared by you.

For any further assistance we are available round the clock on our toll free numbers.

You may reply to this email or write to us at

or visit us at

www.MakeMyTrip.com.

We value your business with us and look forward to assisting you in all your future travel plans.
Wishing you a safe and pleasant journey!

Your Sincerely,
Monu Yadav
Team- Holiday Service
India Toll Free:[protected]
Postal Address:
MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd. 243 SP Infocity, Udyog Vihar Phase 1,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 016, India
In case of any feedback Please register your complaints on My Account.

Double Payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Dear Satish,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue, In reference to your complaint regarding WTD account details. Please note that we called on your registered number but some body else responded on that number and she was unable to understand hindi or english language.

So please share a number along with a suitable timing to connect you for the complaint.

Awaiting for your revert!!

MakeMyTripCare

MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016