[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — fake pnr created

Hi, i booked my flight tickets to madrid and return via make my trip a month back. Yesterday, i wanted to confirm my baggage policy and logged in to airlines system however, to my suprise i was not able to log in to the airlines with my pnr, on further enquires with the airlines - they informed me that make my trip created fake pnr, because of which tickets are not reflecting under my name.
This is fraud - i need my tickets please...
I have already talked to make my trip assistants twice and all they can do and say we will resolve it.
It is already one month, i think it was enough time for them to resolve it, in case this was done by mistake.
I need them to action on this “now”
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-05 23:12:11

[Jun 02, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Shibani90,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

I am not sure, what you are working on ?? Since you did not even ask my Booking ID. I have been trying to reach make my trip customer care since two days, but nothing from your side. I am afraid you don’t understand the gravity of situation, or may be you don’t want to understand.
This is serious. And If I don’t get a reply by today, I am going to take some serious action against you.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016