Makemytrip India — in spite of debited amount in my bank, my hotel booking is not done.

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Sayleekute on Jun 2, 2019
My name is saylee kute. Today i booked 2 rooms in highland homes budget goa, check-in 6th june and check-out 8th june 2019. I used phonepay application for payment. The amount from my account ₹5670 was deducted as soon as proceed but the hotel booking was not done. I also contacted to the phonepay customer care but they said they have not got any confirmation on my booking from merchants. Then i contacted to the hotel executive he said there was no room available under my name for 6th jun to 8th june.
What am i supposed to do if this is going to happen? This is not done i have urgent plans and limited amount now. Please either do the booking or refund the amount.

[Jun 02, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Dear Sayleekute,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - in spite of debited amount in my bank, my hotel booking is not done.