[Resolved] Makemytrip India — international hotel booking

At PATRAPADA, Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
  PriyaBrato on May 30, 2019
This is priyabrata I booked a hotel through mmt from SEP 2-5 for.langkawi city.the problem is that some information given by make my trip is wrong and confusing. While searching the hotel address in cenang area it's filter out but after booking it's showing 14km away from cenang area while there are same Zen rooms available for confusion. The property in Google showing near under water world which is wrong it's away from its location.in Google the hotel showing permanently closed.how come make my trip people didn't notice such irregularities.for your information I have attached screenshot of all.you can check and for these small thing I don't want to bother again and again .r customer service not replying through chat and via helpline that is really unfortunate.mmt where am a very good track record and am a good customer of mmt.these people are neglecting like anything.in the main page of booking it's written booking refundable and in inside it's non refundable which is very tricky by mmt .I could not understand your intention behind.while booking late night I might have overlooked such things .from Ysterday night to today the customer service centre saying one thing that we are trying to contact hotel and they are not reachable.how come a travel agency such big one don't have any contact with them. 12hours gone by and that hotel people unable to available for conversation. Totally they are making us fool .just wasted our time and money .as am not a new customer I can book new hotel and mmt can cancel it with refund, this simple solution but these guys just wasted my time from yesterday.i have all evidence to suit file against these kind of bluff. They don't know am a defence officer and what could I do .no doubt mmt going to loose a valuable customer today and their respects.tody I will delet their app .and I wish you people take my issue of booking or cancel with full refund .I am looking forward for good support.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[May 31, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Dear PriyaBrato,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - international hotel booking