[Resolved] MakeMyTrip India — make my trip amount deducted without any confirmed ticket

Siva26 on Aug 7, 2019
I booked a ticket for my sister from coimbatore to chennai on the 16/07/19.
Through make my trip app. But after the payment the money got deducted from my debit card but ticket booking confirmation not happen... I e my ticket booking got failed. I called the makemytrip customer service to confirm the ticket status. But they told me that the ticket booking got failed and my money will get credit nin 3 working days.. Again i booked another ticket but similar way that also got failed by deducting my amount..
Now two times my money got deducted.. Nearly 8000 rupee.

After 3 days also my money not got refunded.. When i called the makemytrip customer service.. They are telling me that it's is in between the payment.. Gateway...

Till today whenever i am talking with them the are just tell like there refund team is working on that...

Till date i have not received my money back..

Kindly help me in getting this refund amount..

The service has been pathatic and i now tried of asking them.. But no proper reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-29 03:19:16

[Aug 07, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Aug 27, 2019
Dear Siva,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further. You may also share the E-mail address or the phone number which you used at the time of booking.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

Hi Sir,
I have been using MMT Finance for past 5 months and now i cant see my 2 lakhs credit of MMT finance payment. Please provide the MMT finance option back and when can i expect it back in payment gateway

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    MakeMyTrip India - make my trip amount deducted without any confirmed ticket