Makemytrip India — make my trip have big technical fault so I lost my money by booking with them

15-17, 2nd Floor, JK Indus.Estate, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Digvijaysraj on Jun 13, 2019
Make my trip is the worse travel company. I have trapped two times in it. I was willing to book bus ticket from Banglore to Mumbai for 24th June 2019 and when I was at checkout point. Payment was failed and I made the payment again. Payment done and what I have seen the date is changed and was the same date on which I have booked(13th June 2019). There was a rule written in the ticket that if the ticket will be cancelled up to 8 hour before the time of bus non of the money will be refund. It happen with me second time it happen with me one more time when I have booked a hotel in Puri and the date changed unknowingly and my money got waste.That time I thought that it may be because of my mistake but now I am sure it is because of the technical problem with there website so I will suggest everyone not to use this website ever otherwise your money will also sunk. My MakeMyTrip Bus ID: NU[protected]

[Jun 16, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip.com

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - Makemytrip

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - make my trip have big technical fault so I lost my money by booking with them