Makemytrip India — makemytrip refund issue on jet airways ticket

A-11 2nd Floor Okhla Phase 1 New Delhi 110020, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 RAH_Ruchi on Aug 19, 2019
Makemy trip is not refunding my amount due to jet airways insolvency. I had received cancellation mail on april due to jet insolvency, i had to issue new ticket of rs 85000/- where makemytrip have initiated only 10000/- rs on 11 may. They are not giving any such confirmation when they will refund my 33955/- rs. They are giving such # statement that we have already issued our request to national company law tribunal (Nclt). I dont understand why customer is suffering if they are get delayed by nclt team. I have paid my money to makemytrip not other one.

I want my money back

[Aug 19, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2019
Dear Ruchi,

Regret the trouble caused to you by Jet Airways flight cancellation.

We are incredibly sorry that you have been waiting for the refund to be processed. We are fully aware that the pain that you cite is not isolated to you but to thousands of other customers who booked with Jet Airways. The situation of Jet Airways is well known to all us, and we are trying to help every customer impacted by the Jet operational disruption.

We are tirelessly chasing Jet Airways for refund, and the moment we would receive it we would initiate the refund process.
We are sorry once again and what I can assure you is that MakeMyTrip is not holding your money and never will. I also assure you once again that the issue is faced by all flyers regardless of where and who they booked their ticket from, including airline's website. We thank you for being supportive with us.

We are always there to help you and will keep you posted on your refund

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - makemytrip refund issue on jet airways ticket