[Resolved] Makemytrip India — mmt cancelled my cab booking at the very last moment

shahgaurav07 on Jun 1, 2019

I am writing this letter to make an official complaint against make my trip (Mmt) company. I had booked a cab from mmt from amritsar to khajjair scheduled to depart from amritsar on 1st june at 9:30 am. I received the driver and cab details on 1st june at around 8:00am after which i contacted the driver and he asked me to pay additional amount of 1200 for my destination (Khajjair). I was very much upset with the behaviour of the driver and so i complained to mmt about this conversation and asked them to resolve asap as i had to check out from the hotel as well. Two hours passed by and in between i followed up couple of times with mmt (Most of the time i was kept on hold by mmt customer service executive) however in the end all they could manage is to cancel my cab booking and offer me my initial refund plus rs.1000 additional compensation. I was very much shocked by the service provided by mmt as instead of re-arranging a cab for me, they were offering me money.

The difficulties faced by me and my wife bcoz of this pathetic service of mmt,

1. At around 10am i had to check out from my hotel and i had no cab to leave.

2. Due to which i had to myself arrange a cab in urgency and had to pay more than double the price (Rs 6500) as compared to my mmt booking price[protected] roughly).

3. My entire holiday plan got disturbed for the said day.

4. I was supposed to see couple of places in amritsar in the morning, again that plan also got hampered.

So all in all, me and my wife had a very pathetic day in terms of all aspect, financially, mentally, emotionally and physically.

I, therefore request you to take a very strict action against mmt and asked them to compensate me for the fair difference of cab booking (Roughly rs.3300). Also, provide additional compensation for the activities and places i missed, disruption in my planned trip, and all the other troubles we faced.

Gaurav shah
[protected]@gmail.com

mmt cancelled my cab booking at the very last moment
mmt cancelled my cab booking at the very last moment
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Dear shahgaurav07,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - mmt cancelled my cab booking at the very last moment