Makemytrip India — no proper response when raised an issue with permitted luggage limit on the international flight booked

Australia
 gkayala on Dec 5, 2019
I have earlier submitted a query and also submitted a mail with regards to my parents flight booking in relation to the check in luggage and meals. I booked a return ticket from sydney to visakhapatnam with makemytrip with scoot airlines. These are the booking details below with the scoot airlines

Scoot booking ref
B7qvuj

Booking ref
Vzn97l

From the booking we don't see any check-in luggage being provided as we don't see any details in the booking itenary. Also there is no details about the meals in the ticket. When we contacted scoot airlines they advised to contact makemytrip as it was booked by a third party. Not just that but also my mothers name was printed incorrectly which is another issue.

Even after repeatedly enquiring there has been no response. My parents are really worried as their flight is on 20th december and they will be flying in 2 weeks time and still we did not hear from anyone.

We need someone to take action asap and get back to us promptly with the details.

[Dec 05, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - no proper response when raised an issue with permitted luggage limit on the international flight booked