Makemytrip India — refund for mmt double black active user

Rac011 on Feb 9, 2019
Hi all,

I am an active member of mmt double black plan. Would like to cancel the ticket as per active membership of above mentioned plan and as per make my trip terms and conditions for this plan, my booking is covered under eligibility criteria. However mmt agent have tried to manipulate the terms and conditions verbally on call and forcefully in rude manner made me to accept their manipulated statements which were not mentioned in t&c of plan.
I have raised my query on twitter as well. However i got call back immediately and agents forcefully did repeat same as usual. And they did not mention anything on twitter about resolution. On twitter they have just given assurance. However in backend their executives over call are same rude and forcefully manipulating statements of t&c.

Tlin terms and conditions it's clearly mentioned i should have same registered email which i used for booking and used for mmt double black plan. No where its mentioned in t&c that previous booked tickets are not eligible, under eligibility list.

Kindly take appropriate action on this.

[Feb 09, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rac011, Feb 09, 2019
The Make my Trip is least bothered about complaint s .They are replying same on email.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - refund for mmt double black active user