[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — Refund not credited in my account

Hi i have booked flight from blr to chd and chd to blr on 6th dec.2016. It was round trip from 31th dec.2016 to 8th jan.2017 and my payment had been deducted by two times from my account. First time was failure and second time was successful. Failure payment cannot refund by travel company to till date. I have called to many time for this issues but no any satisfaction response by travel company. I have already sent bank statement to travel company but not resolve. Travel company told me that no any other payment received from your side.
Now what i do? I am sending you bank statement also. Please resolve my issue. Thanks

Refund not credited in my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2017
Company told me that your payment has been credited in our account only one time and no other payment credited in our account. so talk to your bank and after that i talked to bank customer care executive. He gave me 45 days period for solve this issue. after 45 days i called to bank again and they told me that only one time payment deducted by us so you talk to your merchant company. Nor any response by bank neither makemytrip company. i have bank statement. email id of company - [email protected] contact no- 0124-4699101, 0120-45092201

[Jan 23, 2017] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
Dear Hardeepkhangura

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:

- Booking ID or
- Email address used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Updated by Hardeepkhangura Jan 25, 2017
Booking ID is - NF[protected]

EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2017

Grertings from MakeMyTrip!!
We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2017
Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue, In reference to your complaint regarding the amount debited twice.
As we have checked and found that your one payment was successful against which your booking was made. But for the other transaction that was unsuccessful from our end.
Hence we request you to check with your respective bank for the same.
Kindly do let us know once your issue get resolved.

Team-MakeMyTripCare.
Updated by Hardeepkhangura Feb 13, 2017
i had called to bank about this issue and bank was registered my complaint. Complaint no was M[protected] and give me 45 days period to response. After 45 days i called to bank again and this time told me that no any payment deducted by us. i said check my bank statement and they checked. After that they told me the issue is clear from our side so no any payment deducted by bank.

Now what i do? i have suffered about this issue.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

Kindly raise the dispute with your bank in that case, as the payment was auto reversed and we have shared the screen shot of the refund details. Hence amount is not with us.

Team-MakeMyTripCare
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

MMT is not at all good company i[censored] first time plan to go abroad and any where in India. Second thing their staff n tour guide also lie with u and spoil u r mood. Recently I have done the Dubai tour with them. On first day they give me shock when I seen the itinerary not match even not given all vouchers and lying with me even not guide well.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Feb 3, 2017

Dear Abhishek211984,

Please provide us with the following details:

- Booking ID or
- Email address used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016