[Resolved] Makemytrip India — refund of the credit delayed 2 months

Divjot Aanand on Jun 7, 2019
My booking ID NF[protected] had a booking using MMT for Jet Airways. The flight operator cancels the trip and I had to pay EXTRA for booking it last minute through a different airline. Now i understand its not MMT's fault but whats with all the lying. MMT reps have been lying to me on every call that the refund has been initiated, however its been over 2 months that no credit has been received. I'M NOT RICH ENOUGH TO BEAR THIS AMOUNT ON MY CREDIT CARD. Hence i would like to complaint about keeping me unaware about the situation. MMT People have all my recordings but they have not been able to refund. It is not my fault if JET airways is not returning MMT's Money. I bookied the flight through MMT and Not Jet hence i would also like to submit a complaint in the local session court, after the consumer court's complaint.

Divjot Singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[Jun 07, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Dear Divjot Aanand,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - refund of the credit delayed 2 months