[Resolved] Makemytrip India — request for full refund my ticket

South Andaman, India
 vishuchinna on Jan 9, 2019
Sir this is to inform you that i have booked indigo flight from bangaluru to vishakapatanam vide pnr no. Yn2eke flight no.6e 208 (A320) dated 07.01.2019. On 7th january i got sms from indigo airlines that your flight as has been cancelled due to bad weather condition. Further i would like to inform you that on same day i had another flight from port blair to bengaluru and as my home town is vishakapatanam but the indigo airlines refuse to arrange some alternative flight being no other option i have stayed at bengaluru one night with my own cost and next day with more fare rs.11, 000/- i had paid to reach vishakapatanam. I dont want appolozise and all only thing i need some compensation.

I further to state that the refund of my ticked was only 3269/- instead of total fare was 4370/- when i contacted to customer care they informed me that the discount has been cancelled i got a discount on both sector but when ticket cancelled from airlines side they should be responsible for this not the customer. I dont understand being a customer i have been troubled alot and not even full refund i got. Please may i konw the reason.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2019
Dear vishuchinna

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing. Please provide us with the following details: -

• MakeMyTrip Booking Id.
• Correct Email address or number entered at the time of booking.

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

Delete account

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - request for full refund my ticket