[Resolved] Makemytrip India — rescheduling of flight

DikshaT on Jan 17, 2019
I had booked the flight tickets for taiwan from delhi on mmt. My journey date is march 15, 2019. But i want to postpone it to february 26, 2019, i tried to reschedule my flight for the last 5 days, but all in vain. Whenever i tried to change the date for the trip... Mmt always show 'in processing'. Just need help for the reschedule. Mail id used for booking is [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 17, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2019
Dear DikshaT

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, as checked the original booking is cancelled and refund of Inr 19101/- has been processed and also use has made new booking for the required dates. Thank you for writing to us.
Further, it is unfortunate to note that your recent experience with us has not been up to your satisfaction. We hope this matter will not prejudice your view of Make My Trip and we look forward to assisting you with your future travel plans.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - rescheduling of flight