Makemytrip India — wrong booking done by the website

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Sur Oberoi on Feb 12, 2018
We had booked tickets through mmt website from delhi to pune (9th feb - 11th feb). When we were checking in for the return flight, we couldnt find the booking, we called the airline and they suggested that the booking was done for 11th march. Kept following up with mmt team on call / twitter / emails but they didnt provide any resolution. We noticed the dates only after trying to check in on the tickets.

A similar situation had happened earlier with me when they had resolved the issue and somehow that is not in their logs. They say that the technical log shows the booking is for 11th march but the logs will pick up the date for which the booking has been made and we are very sure that we made the booking for 11th feb and not march (Since the booking was made in january, we would have to scroll further to select march and our return was planned for 2 days after going so we obviously didn't do that). This is the second time mmt has messed up with our booking. The first time there were 2 issues, 1 the booking wasnt found with the airline (This too i got to know while trying to do the web checkin) and they had booked some other date for return (Which they later got this sorted)

Booking id: nf[protected]

Resolution : refund for the extra money paid for preponing the flight

[Feb 12, 2018] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

MMT had asked me to check if the remaining amount is credited which was promised (approx INR 20k)however I wish to inform that it was NOT yet credited into my account. MMT is misleading customers with wrong information and not keeping their promises for full refund!
Deeply Disappointed!!

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - wrong booking done by the website