Makemytrip.com — NO FEEDBACK FOR MY REFUND

Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Poorna P
I have booked a ticket through make my trip website and I cancelled a day before the journey date(100115 and Booking ID NF[protected] and I have to get my refund of Rs 14000 at least in a month... Hi I am disgraced with the service of your customer care. For simple refund issue you have taken more than two month and still I am clueless about the refund. Always generating auto IDs(so far 7) and postponing my concern for later. It is really unbelievable behavior from Make My Trip. Hope my issues ends here, otherwise I have to step out legally to get my refund. Anyhow thanks for getting delayed reply from your team.

Comments

Dear Poorna P,

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with our concerned team and found that refund for INR 5113.00 has been initiated and processed from our end on 16-Mar-15 with RRN#[protected] and we hope that same has been credited to your account accordingly.

We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip.com - NO FEEDBACK FOR MY REFUND