Makemytrip.com — OJVPJR - NO FULL REFUND EVEN AFTER 2 MONTHS ...ALWAYS GIVES A NEW TAREEKH PE TAREEKH

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Rupesh Vyas
The above flight ( OJVPJR ) were cancelled by airline due to operational reasons on 25th Jan, ..after that at least 20 calls and 20 emails but till date full refund have not been made ...every time I have been given date to wait and once no update upon contacting back again given a revised date 1 week later ... I am really pissed off on your services ...first time you guys told me to wait until 8th feb then 18th Feb then 29th feb then 6th march then 9th march then 16th march . then 19th march and now to wait until 27thmacrh ...I am 100% sure on 27th march also I wont get my money back .. in between called Air Asia and they have confirmed that they have paid full refund ..but you have kept my money and not paying me back YOU SHOULD BE SHAMEFULL ...THAT YOU CANT SOLVE ISSUES EVEN IN 2 MONTHS ...This was the last time I used your services ...so can even booking any tkt from you anymore --

Comments

then 9th march
then 16th march .
then 19th march
Dear Rupesh Vyas

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have validated the case with our concerned department and found that for the booking from Chandigarh to Bangalore passenger has paid us an amount of Inr 11898 only and we have initiated the refund of Inr 7918 on 31-Jan-15 with refund reference number#[protected] and refund of balance amount has been initiated from our end on 1-Apr-15 with refund reference number#[protected]. The same should reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle. We thank you for contacting us.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip.com - OJVPJR - NO FULL REFUND EVEN AFTER 2 MONTHS ...ALWAYS GIVES A NEW TAREEKH PE TAREEKH